In order to consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why you chose this particular classic Chevy
- Where and how you found it
- How long you looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc.
- Mileage on the car
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbed, etc.
- Did you wife/other (name please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with old Chevys?
- Did you grow up with Chevys in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to include a Personal Bio on car owners if possible so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high resolution digital images (300dpi) or snapshots that don’t have any portions of full car images cropped-off.
Choose how to get your story to us below: